Thursday 26 January 2012

Lactrodectus Finished (well not painted yet but still)

So the bug which spawned the idea of this list, Lactrodectus Hasselti - the red back spider

Here are my conversions for Tervigons, there are no models for these yet (for those who don't know) so here are my conversions for them, One of my past posts has all the artwork for them. There are two models shown here. I used perspex for the bases cut into circles the size of a cd (it has the same diameter as the long edge of a trygon base) this has it's advantages sometimes, but mostly I find it can get in the way for movement, it's just a huge base on most maps! But I feel it fits the feel of how big it's supposed to be, so I'm happy

I used the Carnifex kit and lots of green stuff/milliput (an epoxy putty). If anyone is interested in the nuts and bolts of how I did it, I'd be happy to write it up

Lactrodectus Hasselti 1

 I'm particularly proud of the little guy who is in the middle of being birthed :D
 And a side on piccy
 this is the second one, a bit longer but pretty similar
 And another side on

No comments:

Post a Comment